Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mastodon - Crack The Skye [Abridged] [ep] (2010)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
aesteticvice

*Artist: Mastodon
*Album: Crack The Skye [Abridged] [ep]
*Year: 2010
*Genre: Progressive Metal/Rock
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 32MB

Tracklist:
1.The Last Baron [Abridged] 07:13
2.The Czar [Abridged] 07:23
Total playing time: 14:36

Extended info
вот такой вот винил рип, released 15 October 2010
для тех кому хочется послушать немного измененные трэки с 2009 года, с характерным виниловым теплым звуком и легким шуршащим пощелкиванием в тихих местах, рип качественный, только слегка тиховатый

Troy Sanders - Vocals, Bass (Social Infestation, Puaka Balava, Four Hour Fogger, Knuckle, Yakuza)
Brent Hinds - Vocals, Guitars (Fiend Without a Face, Four Hour Fogger, The Blood Vessels, West End Motel)
Bill Kelliher - Guitars, Vocals (Today Is the Day, Lethargy (USA))
Brann Dailor - Drums, Vocals (Today Is the Day, Lethargy (USA), Gaylord)

[ Hidden Text ]
msk1147
Ух, е... ))
Круто! metaler.gif
InnerCircle
Megaupload/rapidshare/mediafire/hotfile?
Taliesin
Не могу не хохотнуть на тему того, что Skye как Skye, а не как Sky - это остров в Шотландии, а не небо) Сразу возникает в голове совершенно другая картина. =)
Blackwiz
ЦИТАТА(Taliesin @ Oct 23 2010, 21:40:23) *
Не могу не хохотнуть на тему того, что Skye как Skye, а не как Sky - это остров в Шотландии, а не небо) Сразу возникает в голове совершенно другая картина. =)

Могли бы не хохотнуть, если бы хоть немного представляли, о чем альбом на самом деле. Для затравки, Skye - имя сестры их ударника. Подробнее - если знаете английский, цитата из интервью с ним же:

"My sister passed away when I was a teenager and it was awful, and there's no better way to pay tribute to a lost loved one than having an opportunity to be in a group with my friends and we make art together. Her name was Skye, so Crack the Skye means a lot of different things. For me personally, it means the moment of being told you lost someone dear to you, [that moment] is enough to crack the sky."

Вот такие дела. А группа в любом случае замечательная
TheWretched
Nice one 9.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.